Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fox and Its Sound


It's getting to the point where every time I go see a film from Fox Searchlight I expect a great soundtrack. In four years, there have been four movies with music every bit as good as the films themselves. Whether it's a compelation of several indie hits or original scoring, the music always matches the tone of the film perfectly.

I made a stop by Barnes & Noble after seeing (500) Days of Summer on Monday specifically to buy the soundtrack and its been playing on a loop on my iPod ever since.

I expect no less from the Whip It soundtrack, and if the scoring used in the trailer for Amelia is any indication, that one should be worth a listen too. Congrats to whoever works in that department. They've definitely been doing their jobs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment