Sunday, September 27, 2009

Depp Should Work Some Magic



I know almost anytime a new role is up for grabs in any major new project, Johnny Depp is the name fans start throwing around first (The Riddler, Frank Sinatra, and Harvey are a couple of recent suggestions), but this time I think he actually would be perfect.

If anyone decides to get to work on a Houdini picture, I think Depp is the man to talk to. Am I wrong? No, I'm not.

Look at the likeness! The hair! The cheekbones! The feminine grace! I don't know, it just seems like a good fit. Doesn't the master magician sound like something Depp could do wonders with?

2 comments:

DEZMOND said...

There's a project called ARCANUM, going around Hollywood for some time now, which tells the story of the group of biggest occult experts from the beginning off the 20th century including Houdini, Lovercraft, Arthur Connan Doyle ...who have to fight against some new danger to humanity.

There's also DEATH DEFYING ACTS with Catherine Zeta Jones and Guy Pearce, also about the famous magician.

Unknown said...

woah. this is so true

Post a Comment