Monday, October 26, 2009

Tom Hardy in Bronson

In the past few days I've been hearing quite a bit about a grassroots campaign for Sam Rockwell that Moon director Duncan Jones is trying to get started.

I haven't seen Moon yet (I'm planning to get to it sometime this week), but who I'd really love to see get some Best Actor action is Tom Hardy, whom I've just watched in Bronson. This is far and away the best performance I've seen so far this year.

I'm guessing not enough people have seen the film for Hardy to have an actual shot, but he has my vote. It's an electrifying turn on the level of DDL's best work. Yes, he is that good. See it for yourself as soon as possible.

2 comments:

Danny King said...

Where were you able to see this one? I'm dying to watch it.

Rae Kasey said...

I invested in a region free DVD player a long time ago and have never regretted it. :)

Post a Comment