Saturday, October 17, 2009

DRAG ME TO HELL

Screenplay by Sam Raimi & Ivan Raimi
Directed by Sam Raimi

Alison Lohman
Justin Long
Lorna Raver
Dileep Rao

Premiere date: May 29, 2009
PG-13 for sequences of horror violence, terror, disturbing images and language.

Christine Brown is on her way to having it all: a devoted boyfriend, a hard-earned job promotion, and a bright future. But when she's forced to make a tough decision that evicts an elderly woman from her house, Christine becomes the victim of an evil curse. Now she has only three days to dissuade a dark spirit from stealing her soul before she is dragged to hell for an eternity of unthinkable torment.

4 comments:

Snipes said...

Not being a big horror fan I found this one pretty entertaining, definitely not scary, and at times a little overly gross. But overall fun. Nice blog you have going.

Ciaran O'Brien said...

I loved drag me to hell Raimi at his best, nearly on par with evil dead. If not scary its still very jumpy partly thanks to the ear popping soundtrack. It manages to do what all the best horror comedies do which is scare you then make you laugh with the same event. Also ditto on the blog comment :)

Rae Kasey said...

I loved it too! I H.A.T.E.D. Spider-Man 3 so I was pretty worried about Raimi there for a while, but I'm really glad I watched this one.

Ellen said...

I really enjoyed Drag Me to Hell. That sequence in the parking garage was genius, almost as good as Doc Ock on the operating table in Spider-Man 2.

Post a Comment